How would I benefit from a membership with Alabama Insurance Alliance?
- Increase your income from profit sharing, overrides, and preferred contracts, while remaining completely independent.
- Access more markets, even niche, and specialty markets.
- Successfully compete against large agencies, insurance networks, insurance aggregators, and clusters in your market area.
- Ability to earn direct appointments and have access to other companies through Alabama Insurance Alliance AccessPlus placement department.
- Grow your agency and significantly increase its value.
- Receive discounts on agency management systems.
- Meetings highlighting industry trends and specific company programs.
- Membership in SIAA, the nation’s largest network of agencies in 48 states and Canada writing over $9.6 billion in premium.
- Insurance Journal’s #1 “Top 20 Agency Partnerships” 8 straight years.
- An estimated 13 percent of all independent agencies in the U.S. are or have been signed members of SIAA.
Why joining Alabama Insurance Alliance is a mutually beneficial relationship
- Our business relationship is based on helping you write business AND your overall independent insurance agency. Your agency will always:
- Own 100% of the value of your agency as of the time you join.
- Retain 100% of your commission income as of the date you join.
- Alabama Insurance Alliance only profits by helping our agents grow their books of business and increase their income.