Bigger is Better
Join AIA today - Become instantly big and access top national carriers
AIA By The Numbers
creation, retention, and growth
AIA is dedicated to the creation, retention, growth, and innovation of the independent agency distribution system.
For insurance agency owners with a desire to grow, the return on membership is significant. Agencies that join AIA become instantly big as they access top national carriers – strategic partner companies paying top-level commissions, national and local incentives, and profit-sharing without minimums.
How would I benefit from a membership with Alabama Insurance Alliance?
- Increase your income from profit sharing, overrides, and preferred contracts, while remaining completely independent.
- Access more markets, even niche, and specialty markets.
- Successfully compete against large agencies, insurance networks, insurance aggregators, and clusters in your market area.
- Ability to earn direct appointments and have access to other companies through Alabama Insurance Alliance AccessPlus placement department.
- Grow your agency and significantly increase its value.
- Receive discounts on agency management systems.
- Meetings highlighting industry trends and specific company programs.
- Membership in SIAA, the nation’s largest network of agencies in 48 states and Canada writing over $7.5 billion in premium.
Alabama Insurance Alliance (AIA) was formed and affiliated with the Strategic Insurance Agency Alliance (SIAA) in 1999. We are the Master Agency responsible for maintaining and growing the regional alliance for the State of Alabama in our national alliance.
If you’re a local agent seeking to remain or become independent or a captive agent seeking true independence and are looking to take advantage of the opportunities afforded to large regional agencies producing significant volumes of business, you owe it to yourself to find out more about how we can help you!
We offer local independent agents and captive agents looking to be truly independent, gain new markets, generate additional income and receive profit sharing without having to sell, merge, or cluster. Additionally, AIA provides direct “Mentorship” for smaller agencies in many areas of development.
AIA’s goal is to maintain and grow a network of independent agencies in Alabama in partnership with entrepreneurial spirited individuals. If this description fits you, we invite you to contact us so that we may find out more about your needs, and if we can fit into your goals.